Friday, April 15, 2011

April 15th ~ Today and Yesterday


Hard to believe that it is Friday again! Holy Cow where does the week go!?!?

I did not blog yesterday as it was a busy day and also an off day from working out.

Yesterday's Nutrition
muffin cup quiche, 1/2 c. oats
banana and PB
shake with PB
rice, beans and chili pork (twice)
(Not a very exciting day but it was all tasty and satisfying, lol)

Gratitude
Yesterday I was very grateful to be working and have Kenny home with the kids ~ same goes for today. I always struggle a little with fitting in clients due to scheduling with the kids so it is nice to get a day or two to work it in when I can. I love that my clients are so wonderful and understanding. It can be difficult with no family around to call on sometimes.

Now, as for today.... HAPPY FRIDAY!



I am thinking that I will update my food after rather than in the mornings - so tonight or tomorrow I will post today's food...trying something new this week....we'll see how it goes

Today's workout
incline DB press ~ cable row (underhanded)
standing DB shoulder press ~ DB row
20 mins incline walk

No comments:

Post a Comment