Saturday, April 9, 2011

Weekend checkin


Knowing and not doing is the same as not knowing! I have been guilty of knowing but not doing and sometimes admittedly I still am, but I strive each and every day to practice what I preach. Weekends are always a little more difficult for me as for most people. The schedule generally isn't the same and we tend to be more lax in terms of our workouts as well as our nutrition. So this week, I will loosely plan as I do during the week and I will enjoy my weekly treat meal (typically on Saturday night with a movie) but will fill out the rest of my meals with lots of fruits and vegetables and healthy fats!

Gratitude
Such an incredible feeling to see the sheer joy on my daughter's face when she got her new bike. Pure excitement, love and appreciation.

Some Planned Meals and Snacks.....
ww toast, muffin cup quiche, grapefruit
shake
yogurt and nuts
apple and light mozza
banana, PB
tuna melt
grilled chicken salad

Workouts
Today is a weight workout:
snatch grip deadlift supersetted with side planks
good morning supersetted with forward lunge
single leg stability ball hamstring curl supersetted with single leg hip extension

If the wind stays down a trip to the beach to run some stairs might is in the plans as well!

Tomorrow (Sunday) is an off day but probably an easy walk or some foam rolling.

No comments:

Post a Comment