Monday, April 11, 2011

Happy Monday, April 11th, 2011


HAPPY MONDAY!

I just love Mondays - a little odd I know to some of you, but seriously, I do. It is like a fresh start every week.

Gratitude
A good night's sleep. I really woke to my 5:45am alarm refreshed this morning, which I have not been able to say all week. I did expect a not so great sleep since DD has been plagued with a cough the past few days but she slept well and so did I. Thank the Lord!

Nutrition
muffin cup quiche, fruit crepe (generous gift of one of my morning bootcampers....mmmm)
yogurt, nuts
chicken and bean wrap
banana, PB
baked chicken, brown rice, veggies
shake

Workout
Short 20 min run before breakfast, after my ladies left. It was great to get outside and get the early morning air!

Weights a little later in the morning, after breakfast has settled.

DB press ~ BB row
rev. grip pulldown ~ bent over reverse DB fly
close grip DB press ~ incline DB curl ~ face pulls


No comments:

Post a Comment