Thursday, April 7, 2011

More frequent Blogging....my committment to you!

So life has been crazy busy as always with two young children and a growing business, not to mention husband, house, church and other volunteer commitment....but not busy in a bad way (most days anyway). But seeing as how I am focusing more on my lifestyle coaching business and boot camp these days I think that it is high time that I come clean about my own everyday life and how I find balance ~ some days are more successful than others but I strive to do just a little better every day than the day before and that is all we can ask for. Striving for excellence is not about being perfect - we all know that there is not such thing - to me excellence is being a little better than yesterday and if I do that then I call it a successful day.

So today I am committing to blogging to share my own struggles as well as my own nutrition and workouts and stress management tips; because the truth be told, I am my business. I am the person who works with you to help you find strategies to manage your own health, fitness and wellness. I hope that my transparency will leave you feeling empowered and encouraged that you are not alone in your challenges.

Health and happiness!
Lesley

No comments:

Post a Comment